There are a couple of situations you might wish to update your password:
- you already know your password and you want to change it to make it more secure
- you are unable to login to Big Look because you have forgotten your password
I know my password and want to change it
- Login to Big Look using your existing password
- Click profile avatar link in the top-right header
- Click My Account
- Select Password on the left menu
- Input new password under Change Password and Retype Password
- Input original password under Current Password
- Click Update
I can't login because I have forgotten my password
The Big Look sign In page has a Forgot Password link you can use to reset your password. You can also access this screen directly here https://www.biglook.art/users/password/new
Once on the Forgot Password screen:
- Input the email address that is linked to your Big Look account
- Click Submit
You will then receive a forgot password email with a recovery link that will allow you to reset your password to one you will more easily remember. Please note, it can take up to 10 minutes to receive this email.
If you are having trouble finding the password recovery email, search your spam folder for an email from email@example.com
Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your safe sender list in your email provider.
If after following the above steps you see the following message - "Error: reset token failed" it may be that you clicked 'Forgot my password' many times and you did not click on the link from the most recently recieved email. It can also happen if you click on a link that is over 6 hours old. We recommend clicking Forgot my password one more time and use the most recent email only.