Big Look invites artists on a case by case basis. If you believe that you would be a good fit and you have an existing teaching practice then please get in touch and send us an expression of interest along with a course concept proposal and we will consider it.
Your application is more likely to succeed if:
- You are a full time artist
- You are represented by an established gallery
- You are a professional member of VAI
- Your work is represented in public collections
All material on Big Look is produced by artists with our close collaboration and support. While it is not necessary for tutors to edit their own video content, it is important to be able to shoot high quality raw video footage. Please consider your own set up in relation to the following factors:
- Do you have a modern smart device with a good quality camera or a DSLR camera or equivalent?
- Do you have a tripod or camera mount to capture video from a fixed vantage point?
- Do you have a quiet and well lit studio space?
- Do you have a laptop or desktop computer with a fast internet connection, web camera and mic?